5 Alkaline diet recipes
An alkaline diet has many health benefits including weight loss, increased energy, and brighter skin.
Following an alkaline diet or simply incorporating more alkaline foods into your daily meals (such as leafy green vegetables and fruits) can yield great benefits on your health.
Many people find that when they alkalize, they lose weight effortlessly, look and feel brighter and more energetic, and start to see improvements in any health issues, minor or major.
Here are 5 simple, tasty and easy-to-make alkaline recipes that you can easily work into your life.
– 1 lime
– 2 apples, chopped
– 1 inch slice of cucumber
– 1⁄2 celery stick
– Handful of spinach or kale
– 1 inch slice of pineapple,
– wheatgrass powder, 1 teaspoon
– water, as desired to thin consistency
– 1⁄2 tsp spirulina powder
– 1⁄2 avocado
Wash ingredients, place all in blender. Blend, pour, drink, enjoy! Activate your body’s energy.
– 50g almonds or sliced almonds (it’s best if you’ve soaked them for a few hours beforehand)
– 1 litre filtered water
– 1 tsp sunflower lecithin granules
– 2 medjool dates with stones removed
– few drops of vanilla extract
Put all the ingredients in your high speed blender and blend for 1-2 minutes. Pour the milk through a straining cloth and into a container. Store the milk in the fridge – it will keep for up to three days.
You can use the almond pulp left over in the straining cloth to add into cake or brownie mixe.
– 50g chia seeds
– 4 cardamom pods
– 10g hemp seeds
– 10g almond flakes
– 200ml almond milk
– 1 tbsp agave syrup
– A few goji berries for decoration
Put all ingredients (except the gojis) in a bowl and mix thoroughly until all the chia seeds are covered well with the almond milk. Leave for an hour or two overnight so that the chia seeds expand and go gelatinous.
Remove cardamom pods and top with the goji berries. Serve and enjoy.
– 4 very ripe, frozen bananas
– 4 small dates or 2 large medjool dates
– 1 tsp of carob powder
– 200ml almond milk
– A few sprigs of fresh mint leaves
Put all ingredients in a high speed blender and blend for 1-2 minutes. Add more almond milk for a thinner consistency or less milk for a thicker ice cream.
Garnish with a sprig of mint.
– 2 large handfuls kale
– 1 ripe medium avocado
– 2 ripe tomatoes
– Juice of 1 lime
– 1 clove crushed garlic or 1/2 tsp garlic powder
– 1 tbsp agave syrup or honey
– 1/2 tsp of paprika
– 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
Wash and roughly chop the kale and tomatoes. Place in a large glass or mixing bowl.
Peel the avocado and add to the bowl. Juice the lime and add all remaining ingredients to the bowl. Massage all the ingredients together. Serve and enjoy.